This lottery software is for the Singapore Toto and D4 games.
The following gives a brief overview of the Singapore lotto program functions:
- Results are obtainable via a direct
download web link updated at least weekly.
- Unique optimized entry facility that allows the creation of the
best entries based on a numbers of recent draws.
- Filters that allow for duplicate coverage removal and sum
totals. Allowing for reduced cost entries without impact on the
potential for a win.
- Program calculates/suggests lottery
entries giving a better than average hit rate.
- Charts are provided showing when,
how often, the frequency, and the expected drawing for each ball
including how often the ball was drawn.
- Any entry can be checked against all
the draws in the history file.
- Easy to use program. The program
also contains an help file.
- No need to enter dates or
file names for draws or files, all entries are retrieved by
selection from a calendar date selection.
- Wheels for guarantees of 6, 5, 4, and 3
- Import TXT Entries
- Pick 4 player
- Standing Entry facility for entries covering a number of draws.
- Prints directly on Toto playslips - may need configuration
Download Singapore Lotto Program <<
If your trial version has expired and is a older version than the
upgrade, you can upgrade and get 15 uses of the new version. See
Lottery Draw Results
The Singapore lottery results cover Toto and are usually up to date (within 1 draw).
Note that the preferred method for updating the results is by using
the built-in draw result updater within the lottery software.
The Singapore Toto results can also be
downloaded from here in case you do not want to use that method and
imported using the import results feature.
Any problems or queries